CANADA: Hog virus prompts Maple Leaf to up prices
Canadian food group Maple Leaf Foods has sought to increase prices on its pork products after the US hog virus pushed up costs and contributed to pressure on profits in the first quarter of 2014.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Can Yildiz's new snacks unit match its ambitions?
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Mondelez continues to see margins up, sales mixed
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Unilever launches dairy-free Ben & Jerry's in US