CANADA: Hog virus prompts Maple Leaf to up prices
Canadian food group Maple Leaf Foods has sought to increase prices on its pork products after the US hog virus pushed up costs and contributed to pressure on profits in the first quarter of 2014.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill