USA: HomeGrocer.com Exceeds Revenue Targets With Strong Second-Quarter Results
HomeGrocer.com (NASDAQ:HOMG - news) today reported record net revenues, strong increases in gross margin, and record average orders per day for the second quarter ended July 1, 2000. Quarterly net revenues rose 40 percent over first-quarter results to $29.8 million, exceeding consensus analysts' estimates and increasing 766 percent over year-earlier revenues of $3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves