USA: HomeGrocer.com Exceeds Revenue Targets With Strong Second-Quarter Results
HomeGrocer.com (NASDAQ:HOMG - news) today reported record net revenues, strong increases in gross margin, and record average orders per day for the second quarter ended July 1, 2000. Quarterly net revenues rose 40 percent over first-quarter results to $29.8 million, exceeding consensus analysts' estimates and increasing 766 percent over year-earlier revenues of $3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales