USA: HomeGrocer.com founders join forces with Vitessa to co-develop new ecommerce applications
HomeGrocer.com founder, Terry Drayton, and leading Commerce Service Provider (CSP), Vitessa Corporation, yesterday signed an agreement evidencing intent to jointly develop a web-based merchandising and ecommerce application, codenamed VMX Storefront. Ramp Ventures, Drayton's new technology services company, and Vitessa will sell VMX Storefront as a technology platform for hosted services as well as a licensed software product to companies with online commerce initiatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses