USA: HomeGrocer.com founders join forces with Vitessa to co-develop new ecommerce applications
HomeGrocer.com founder, Terry Drayton, and leading Commerce Service Provider (CSP), Vitessa Corporation, yesterday signed an agreement evidencing intent to jointly develop a web-based merchandising and ecommerce application, codenamed VMX Storefront. Ramp Ventures, Drayton's new technology services company, and Vitessa will sell VMX Storefront as a technology platform for hosted services as well as a licensed software product to companies with online commerce initiatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target