USA: Homegrown Natural Foods acquires Napa Valley Kitchens and Fantastic Foods
Homegrown Natural Foods, Inc. (Homegrown) today announced it entered into agreements to acquire Napa Valley Kitchens, Inc., and Fantastic Foods®, Inc. Homegrown, a majority stakeholder in Annie's® Homegrown Inc., the leading brand of packaged natural macaroni and cheese products, now adds Napa Valley Kitchens' Consorzio® brand, the pioneer and leader in natural 10-minute marinades, salad dressings and flavored olive oils, and Fantastic Foods, the innovator and industry leader in soup and meal cups, to its corporate line-up.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report