USA: Homegrown Natural Foods acquires Napa Valley Kitchens and Fantastic Foods
Homegrown Natural Foods, Inc. (Homegrown) today announced it entered into agreements to acquire Napa Valley Kitchens, Inc., and Fantastic Foods®, Inc. Homegrown, a majority stakeholder in Annie's® Homegrown Inc., the leading brand of packaged natural macaroni and cheese products, now adds Napa Valley Kitchens' Consorzio® brand, the pioneer and leader in natural 10-minute marinades, salad dressings and flavored olive oils, and Fantastic Foods, the innovator and industry leader in soup and meal cups, to its corporate line-up.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund