USA: Homegrown Natural Foods acquires Napa Valley Kitchens and Fantastic Foods
Homegrown Natural Foods, Inc. (Homegrown) today announced it entered into agreements to acquire Napa Valley Kitchens, Inc., and Fantastic Foods®, Inc. Homegrown, a majority stakeholder in Annie's® Homegrown Inc., the leading brand of packaged natural macaroni and cheese products, now adds Napa Valley Kitchens' Consorzio® brand, the pioneer and leader in natural 10-minute marinades, salad dressings and flavored olive oils, and Fantastic Foods, the innovator and industry leader in soup and meal cups, to its corporate line-up.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife