USA: HomeRuns.com - nowhere to run to - COMMENT (Members)
HomeRuns.com has closed down its operations. The US online grocer has announced that it has ended its online shopping services in Massachusetts and Washington DC with immediate effect. The announcement, which came just two days after Webvan filed for bankruptcy, is further proof that in-store picking services are, for now at least, the only way to make money from grocery home delivery services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target