ASIA: Hong Kong & China primed for dynamic growth in natural products sector?
Leading experts in the natural products industry are predicting that Asia will be the fastest-growing market for organic, herbal and nutraceutical trading for the next five years. The increasing global acceptance and modernisation of Asian traditional herbal medicines, especially Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), coupled with the enormous growth in organic farming and worldwide consumer demand for natural products is fuelling demand both in Asia and overseas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning