ASIA: Hong Kong & China primed for dynamic growth in natural products sector?
Leading experts in the natural products industry are predicting that Asia will be the fastest-growing market for organic, herbal and nutraceutical trading for the next five years. The increasing global acceptance and modernisation of Asian traditional herbal medicines, especially Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), coupled with the enormous growth in organic farming and worldwide consumer demand for natural products is fuelling demand both in Asia and overseas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1