ASIA: Hong Kong & China primed for dynamic growth in natural products sector?
Leading experts in the natural products industry are predicting that Asia will be the fastest-growing market for organic, herbal and nutraceutical trading for the next five years. The increasing global acceptance and modernisation of Asian traditional herbal medicines, especially Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), coupled with the enormous growth in organic farming and worldwide consumer demand for natural products is fuelling demand both in Asia and overseas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti