HONG KONG: HongKongFoodie.Com Renamed as food4hongkong
Launched on 10 March 2000 as HongKongFoodie.Com, the upmarket food and beverage portal today announces that it is renamed as "food4hongkong," with its Chinese name remaining the same. Since the launch of its English version, the portal has been popular among internet users, recording daily page views of approximately 10,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund