USA: Consumer advisory regarding: Hood peppermint stick flavored ice cream
HP Hood today announced a warning to consumers who are allergic to eggs and have purchased half gallon containers of Hood's "Feature Flavor Peppermint Stick Ice Cream" with a code of September 12, 2001. Consumers should note that there is a trace amount of egg found in an ingredient in the ice cream and could pose a health risk to anyone with an allergy to eggs.The problem is confined to half gallon containers of Hood Peppermint Stick flavored Ice Cream only. No other Hood products are affected.Consumers may return the affected ice cream to their local store to obtain a refund.Consumer questions may be directed to Hood at 1-800-242-2423.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast