USA: Consumer advisory regarding: Hood peppermint stick flavored ice cream
HP Hood today announced a warning to consumers who are allergic to eggs and have purchased half gallon containers of Hood's "Feature Flavor Peppermint Stick Ice Cream" with a code of September 12, 2001. Consumers should note that there is a trace amount of egg found in an ingredient in the ice cream and could pose a health risk to anyone with an allergy to eggs.The problem is confined to half gallon containers of Hood Peppermint Stick flavored Ice Cream only. No other Hood products are affected.Consumers may return the affected ice cream to their local store to obtain a refund.Consumer questions may be directed to Hood at 1-800-242-2423.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund