USA: Consumer advisory regarding: Hood peppermint stick flavored ice cream
HP Hood today announced a warning to consumers who are allergic to eggs and have purchased half gallon containers of Hood's "Feature Flavor Peppermint Stick Ice Cream" with a code of September 12, 2001. Consumers should note that there is a trace amount of egg found in an ingredient in the ice cream and could pose a health risk to anyone with an allergy to eggs.The problem is confined to half gallon containers of Hood Peppermint Stick flavored Ice Cream only. No other Hood products are affected.Consumers may return the affected ice cream to their local store to obtain a refund.Consumer questions may be directed to Hood at 1-800-242-2423.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw