USA: Consumer advisory regarding: Hood peppermint stick flavored ice cream
HP Hood today announced a warning to consumers who are allergic to eggs and have purchased half gallon containers of Hood's "Feature Flavor Peppermint Stick Ice Cream" with a code of September 12, 2001. Consumers should note that there is a trace amount of egg found in an ingredient in the ice cream and could pose a health risk to anyone with an allergy to eggs.The problem is confined to half gallon containers of Hood Peppermint Stick flavored Ice Cream only. No other Hood products are affected.Consumers may return the affected ice cream to their local store to obtain a refund.Consumer questions may be directed to Hood at 1-800-242-2423.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid