USA: Consumer advisory regarding: Hood peppermint stick flavored ice cream
HP Hood today announced a warning to consumers who are allergic to eggs and have purchased half gallon containers of Hood's "Feature Flavor Peppermint Stick Ice Cream" with a code of September 12, 2001. Consumers should note that there is a trace amount of egg found in an ingredient in the ice cream and could pose a health risk to anyone with an allergy to eggs.The problem is confined to half gallon containers of Hood Peppermint Stick flavored Ice Cream only. No other Hood products are affected.Consumers may return the affected ice cream to their local store to obtain a refund.Consumer questions may be directed to Hood at 1-800-242-2423.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review