USA: Hooray for the Red, White and Fruit!
Blue Bunny Original Orange Yogurt and Sour Cream jazz up a traditional fruit salad for this festive Fourth of July dessert. Light and refreshing, Fantastic Fruit Salad is perfect for Independence Day or any sweltering summer's day.The recipe for Fantastic Fruit Salad and six other delicious dairy desert creations are available in a free booklet from Blue Bunny by calling 800-331-0830 or visiting the company's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations