NEW ZEALAND: Hopes for quick merger between Kiwi Dairies and NZ Dairy Group
After the first attempt at a merger between dairy industry giants New Zealand Dairy Group and Kiwi Dairies fell apart nine months ago, it always seemed possible that the respective executives would try again to find agreeable terms for the creation of a mega co-op that is expected to boost export dairy sales from NZ$7.7bn to NZ$30bn by 2010.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target