USA: Horace citizens set world record during Bean Days Festival
The 941 citizens of Horace, North Dakota will celebrate their annual Bean Days Festival by setting a new world record for creating the world's largest pot of baked beans. The pot will hold 350 gallons of baked beans, earning a place for the town in the Guiness Book of Records. According to the North Dakota Department of Agriculture, North Dakota is the largest producer of dry beans in the US, growing more than 30% of the nation's total.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid