USA: Horizon appoints new VP of international and corporate development
US organic food producer Horizon Organic has named Don Gaidano vice president of international and corporate development. Gaidano had previously served as chief financial officer at Horizon Organic in the US and relocated in 2000 to serve as managing director of Rachel's Organic, Horizon Organic's UK-based brand, to head up expansion into Europe. Since then, he has led the development and growth of Rachel's Organic in the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti