USA: Horizon appoints new VP of international and corporate development
US organic food producer Horizon Organic has named Don Gaidano vice president of international and corporate development. Gaidano had previously served as chief financial officer at Horizon Organic in the US and relocated in 2000 to serve as managing director of Rachel's Organic, Horizon Organic's UK-based brand, to head up expansion into Europe. Since then, he has led the development and growth of Rachel's Organic in the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units