USA: Horizon appoints new VP of international and corporate development
US organic food producer Horizon Organic has named Don Gaidano vice president of international and corporate development. Gaidano had previously served as chief financial officer at Horizon Organic in the US and relocated in 2000 to serve as managing director of Rachel's Organic, Horizon Organic's UK-based brand, to head up expansion into Europe. Since then, he has led the development and growth of Rachel's Organic in the UK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action