USA: Horizon Organic Accepts Environmental Stewardship Award From Council On Economic Priorities
The Council on Economic Priorities (CEP) bestowed its Corporate Conscience Award for Environmental Stewardship on Horizon Organic Holding Corp. at a ceremony in New York City on June 15, 2000. The Environmental Stewardship Award is presented annually to companies that have demonstrated a company mission of sustainability; integration of environmental, health and safety principles into core business strategy; corporate environmental reporting; product stewardship; responsible resource use; and/or accountability for environmental performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO