USA: Horizon Organic Accepts Environmental Stewardship Award From Council On Economic Priorities
The Council on Economic Priorities (CEP) bestowed its Corporate Conscience Award for Environmental Stewardship on Horizon Organic Holding Corp. at a ceremony in New York City on June 15, 2000. The Environmental Stewardship Award is presented annually to companies that have demonstrated a company mission of sustainability; integration of environmental, health and safety principles into core business strategy; corporate environmental reporting; product stewardship; responsible resource use; and/or accountability for environmental performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast