USA: Horizon Organic Accepts Environmental Stewardship Award From Council On Economic Priorities
The Council on Economic Priorities (CEP) bestowed its Corporate Conscience Award for Environmental Stewardship on Horizon Organic Holding Corp. at a ceremony in New York City on June 15, 2000. The Environmental Stewardship Award is presented annually to companies that have demonstrated a company mission of sustainability; integration of environmental, health and safety principles into core business strategy; corporate environmental reporting; product stewardship; responsible resource use; and/or accountability for environmental performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund