USA: Horizon Organic Announces John M. Haydock New VP Sales; Industry Veteran to Lead Sales Growth
Horizon Organic Holding Corp. (Nasdaq:HCOW), the nation's leading producer of organic dairy products, today announced that John M. Haydock is joining the company as vice president of sales. The appointment reflects the company's commitment to achieving record sales objectives in 2001. Haydock was most recently VP of sales at Vlasic Foods where he led the sales effort for a $700 million business. Prior to Vlasic, Haydock was National Sales Director at Good Humor Breyers, a role that culminated more than 14 years in dairy industry sales positions at Good Humor Breyers and Kraft. His extensive experience includes successfully managing sales efforts for established and new brands, working with major grocery brokers and implementing long-term strategic customer development initiatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti