USA: Horizon Organic Announces John M. Haydock New VP Sales; Industry Veteran to Lead Sales Growth
Horizon Organic Holding Corp. (Nasdaq:HCOW), the nation's leading producer of organic dairy products, today announced that John M. Haydock is joining the company as vice president of sales. The appointment reflects the company's commitment to achieving record sales objectives in 2001. Haydock was most recently VP of sales at Vlasic Foods where he led the sales effort for a $700 million business. Prior to Vlasic, Haydock was National Sales Director at Good Humor Breyers, a role that culminated more than 14 years in dairy industry sales positions at Good Humor Breyers and Kraft. His extensive experience includes successfully managing sales efforts for established and new brands, working with major grocery brokers and implementing long-term strategic customer development initiatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review