USA: Horizon Organic Announces John M. Haydock New VP Sales; Industry Veteran to Lead Sales Growth
Horizon Organic Holding Corp. (Nasdaq:HCOW), the nation's leading producer of organic dairy products, today announced that John M. Haydock is joining the company as vice president of sales. The appointment reflects the company's commitment to achieving record sales objectives in 2001. Haydock was most recently VP of sales at Vlasic Foods where he led the sales effort for a $700 million business. Prior to Vlasic, Haydock was National Sales Director at Good Humor Breyers, a role that culminated more than 14 years in dairy industry sales positions at Good Humor Breyers and Kraft. His extensive experience includes successfully managing sales efforts for established and new brands, working with major grocery brokers and implementing long-term strategic customer development initiatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs