USA: Horizon Organic announces new UK management structure
Horizon Organic Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: HCOW), the nation's leading producer of organic dairy products, today announced a new United Kingdom (U.K.) management structure for 2001. Don Gaidano, Horizon Organic's current U.K. financial director, has been appointed managing director reporting to Mark Retzloff, Horizon Organic's president, International. Together with Horizon Organic's established U.K. executive team, Don will coordinate organic milk supplies, production and sales from the company's processing plants in Devon and Wales. Don has 25 years experience in the food industry, the last four of which have been with Horizon Organic in the U.S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix