USA: Horizon Organic announces new UK management structure
Horizon Organic Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: HCOW), the nation's leading producer of organic dairy products, today announced a new United Kingdom (U.K.) management structure for 2001. Don Gaidano, Horizon Organic's current U.K. financial director, has been appointed managing director reporting to Mark Retzloff, Horizon Organic's president, International. Together with Horizon Organic's established U.K. executive team, Don will coordinate organic milk supplies, production and sales from the company's processing plants in Devon and Wales. Don has 25 years experience in the food industry, the last four of which have been with Horizon Organic in the U.S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action