USA: Horizon Organic CEO appointed to Organic Trade Association board
Boulder, Colo.-based Horizon Organic Holding Corp has announced the appointment of Chuck Marcy, president and CEO, to the Organic Trade Association (OTA) board of directors. Marcy's term on the board will begin immediately and continue for three years. Working alongside 15 other industry leaders, he is committed to growing the organic industry, increasing awareness of the benefits of organic products, strengthening producer relations and addressing issues critical to organic farmers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations