USA: Horizon Organic CEO appointed to Organic Trade Association board
Boulder, Colo.-based Horizon Organic Holding Corp has announced the appointment of Chuck Marcy, president and CEO, to the Organic Trade Association (OTA) board of directors. Marcy's term on the board will begin immediately and continue for three years. Working alongside 15 other industry leaders, he is committed to growing the organic industry, increasing awareness of the benefits of organic products, strengthening producer relations and addressing issues critical to organic farmers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega