USA: Horizon Organic Holding appoints Cynthia T. Jamison to board of directors
Horizon Organic Holding Corporation has announced the appointment of Cynthia T. Jamison, an experienced CFO, to its board of directors. Jamison brings a broad range of experience to the board that includes finance, accounting, management consulting and strategic planning. During her 20-year career, she has held senior management positions in a variety of industries such as consumer products, retail/restaurant and food service. Jamison is currently a partner with Tatum CFO Partners, LLP. Prior to joining Tatum CFO, she was the CFO of Chart House Enterprises, a NYSE restaurant company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega