UK: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. Acquires Meadow Farms Ltd., The Leading Supplier of Organic Milk in the United Kingdom
Horizon Organic Holding Corp., the nation's leading producer of organic dairy products, announced today the acquisition of Devon, England-based Meadow Farms Ltd., the leading processor and supplier of organic fluid milk in the U.K. The purchase includes a processing and packaging plant.Meadow Farms, with sales of approximately 16 million British pounds ($24 million at today's exchange rate) for its fiscal year ended May 31, 2000, produces private label organic milk for leading supermarket chains in the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units