USA: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. Acquires Organic Matters Ltd. In United Kingdom
Horizon Organic Holding Corp., the nation's leading producer of organic dairy products, announced today the acquisition of Mid England-based Organic Matters Ltd. Organic Matters provides a wide range of branded dairy products including fluid milk, butter, cottage cheese, cream cheese, cream and ultra pasteurized (UP) milk to supermarket and health food stores throughout the United Kingdom with a concentration in the greater London area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review