USA: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. Acquires Organic Matters Ltd. In United Kingdom
Horizon Organic Holding Corp., the nation's leading producer of organic dairy products, announced today the acquisition of Mid England-based Organic Matters Ltd. Organic Matters provides a wide range of branded dairy products including fluid milk, butter, cottage cheese, cream cheese, cream and ultra pasteurized (UP) milk to supermarket and health food stores throughout the United Kingdom with a concentration in the greater London area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses