USA: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. reports 30 percent growth in second quarter 2001
Horizon Organic Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: HCOW), the world's leading producer of organic dairy products, announced today results for its second quarter and first half ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the quarter rose 30 percent to $38.6 million, versus $29.7 million for the comparable period a year ago. Revenue from international operations increased 90 percent from the comparable period last year. Net income was $442,000 or $0.04 per diluted share, which was above analyst consensus estimates, compared with $514,000 or $0.05 per diluted share for the second quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review