USA: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. reports 30 percent growth in second quarter 2001
Horizon Organic Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: HCOW), the world's leading producer of organic dairy products, announced today results for its second quarter and first half ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the quarter rose 30 percent to $38.6 million, versus $29.7 million for the comparable period a year ago. Revenue from international operations increased 90 percent from the comparable period last year. Net income was $442,000 or $0.04 per diluted share, which was above analyst consensus estimates, compared with $514,000 or $0.05 per diluted share for the second quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti