USA: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. reports 30 percent growth in second quarter 2001
Horizon Organic Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: HCOW), the world's leading producer of organic dairy products, announced today results for its second quarter and first half ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the quarter rose 30 percent to $38.6 million, versus $29.7 million for the comparable period a year ago. Revenue from international operations increased 90 percent from the comparable period last year. Net income was $442,000 or $0.04 per diluted share, which was above analyst consensus estimates, compared with $514,000 or $0.05 per diluted share for the second quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target