USA: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. reports fiscal 2000 results; revenues rise more than 50 percent to $127 million
Horizon Organic Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: HCOW), the nation's leading producer of organic dairy products, announced yesterday results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2000. Net sales for the fourth quarter reached $37.8 million, an increase of more than 50 percent over the fourth quarter of 1999. The company previously announced there would be a charge taken during the fourth quarter of 2000 to restructure its United Kingdom operations. This charge amounted to $203,000 after tax. Including this charge, the company reported a net loss in the fourth quarter of $579,000 or $0.06 per diluted share versus a net loss of $527,000 or $0.05 per diluted share for the comparable period a year ago. Net income before the restructuring charge was a loss of $376,000 or $0.04 per diluted share, which includes earnings per share of $0.02 for U.S. operations combined with a loss of $0.06 in the U.K.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report