USA: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. reports fiscal 2001 first quarter results
Horizon Organic Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: HCOW), the world's leading producer of organic dairy products, announced today results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2001. Net sales for the quarter rose 43 percent to $37.6 million, compared with $26.3 million for the comparable period a year ago. The company reported a loss of $235,000 for the fiscal 2001 first quarter versus a profit of $307,000 reported in the first quarter of last year. Loss per diluted share for the quarter was $0.02, versus a profit of $0.03 per diluted share reported in the same period last year. The loss per share for the first quarter was less than analyst expectations, which ranged from a loss of $0.03 to $0.05 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti