USA: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. reports record sales for fiscal 2000 third quarter
Horizon Organic Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: HCOW), the nation's leading producer of organic dairy products, today announced results for its fiscal 2000 third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2000. Net sales in the third quarter rose 46 percent to a record $33.4 million from $22.8 million for the same period a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark