USA: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. reports record sales for fiscal 2000 third quarter
Horizon Organic Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: HCOW), the nation's leading producer of organic dairy products, today announced results for its fiscal 2000 third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2000. Net sales in the third quarter rose 46 percent to a record $33.4 million from $22.8 million for the same period a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week