USA: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. reports record sales for its fiscal 2001 third quarter
Horizon Organic Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: HCOW), the world's leading producer of organic dairy products, announced yesterday results for its third quarter and nine-month period ended September 30, 2001. Net sales for the third quarter rose 17 percent to $39.0 million, versus $33.4 million for the comparable period a year ago. Net income was $592,000 versus $277,000 for the same period last year while earnings per diluted share for the third quarter of fiscal 2001 doubled to $0.06 compared with $0.03 in the third quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"