USA: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. reports record sales for its fiscal 2001 third quarter
Horizon Organic Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: HCOW), the world's leading producer of organic dairy products, announced yesterday results for its third quarter and nine-month period ended September 30, 2001. Net sales for the third quarter rose 17 percent to $39.0 million, versus $33.4 million for the comparable period a year ago. Net income was $592,000 versus $277,000 for the same period last year while earnings per diluted share for the third quarter of fiscal 2001 doubled to $0.06 compared with $0.03 in the third quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review