USA: Horizon Organic Holding Corp. reports record sales for its fiscal 2001 third quarter
Horizon Organic Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: HCOW), the world's leading producer of organic dairy products, announced yesterday results for its third quarter and nine-month period ended September 30, 2001. Net sales for the third quarter rose 17 percent to $39.0 million, versus $33.4 million for the comparable period a year ago. Net income was $592,000 versus $277,000 for the same period last year while earnings per diluted share for the third quarter of fiscal 2001 doubled to $0.06 compared with $0.03 in the third quarter of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti