USA: Horizon Organic launches Rachel's Organic Milk in UK grocery chains
Horizon Organic Holding Corp. announced the launch of its Rachel's Organic branded milk in leading UK supermarket chains Sainsbury's and Tesco in about 100 locations in southeast England. The launch came as a result of the company's strategic partnership with Dairy Crest, the UK's largest dairy company. Dairy Crest first began offering the milk as part of its home delivery program in February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill