USA: Horizon Organic launches Rachel's Organic Milk in UK grocery chains
Horizon Organic Holding Corp. announced the launch of its Rachel's Organic branded milk in leading UK supermarket chains Sainsbury's and Tesco in about 100 locations in southeast England. The launch came as a result of the company's strategic partnership with Dairy Crest, the UK's largest dairy company. Dairy Crest first began offering the milk as part of its home delivery program in February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO