USA: Horizon Organic reports 22% rise in Q3 sales
Horizon Organic Holding, which markets America's leading brand of organic foods, has reported sales of US$47.6m for the third quarter of 2002, up 22% from $39.0m a year ago. The company earned US$723,000 from continuing operations in the third quarter of 2002, compared with $424,000 in the comparable 2001 period. For the first nine months of 2002, income from continuing operations rose to $2.2m, from $404,000 a year ago. Sales grew by 17% to $134.6m from $115.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill