USA: Horizon Organic reports 22% rise in Q3 sales
Horizon Organic Holding, which markets America's leading brand of organic foods, has reported sales of US$47.6m for the third quarter of 2002, up 22% from $39.0m a year ago. The company earned US$723,000 from continuing operations in the third quarter of 2002, compared with $424,000 in the comparable 2001 period. For the first nine months of 2002, income from continuing operations rose to $2.2m, from $404,000 a year ago. Sales grew by 17% to $134.6m from $115.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre