USA: Horizon Organic reports 22% rise in Q3 sales
Horizon Organic Holding, which markets America's leading brand of organic foods, has reported sales of US$47.6m for the third quarter of 2002, up 22% from $39.0m a year ago. The company earned US$723,000 from continuing operations in the third quarter of 2002, compared with $424,000 in the comparable 2001 period. For the first nine months of 2002, income from continuing operations rose to $2.2m, from $404,000 a year ago. Sales grew by 17% to $134.6m from $115.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast