USA: Horizon Organic Reports Record Fiscal 2000 Second Quarter Results; Sales Up 44 Percent, Operating Income Up 12 Percent
Horizon Organic Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: HCOW), the nation's leading producer of organic dairy products, today announced results for its fiscal 2000 second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2000. For the second quarter, net sales increased 44 percent to a record $29.7 million from $20.6 million for the same period a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs