USA: Horizon Organic sees significant distribution in line with strategic plan
Horizon Organic Holding Corp, which markets organic food brands, announced yesterday [Thursday] that it is now supplying Horizon Organic branded milk to a number of new stores in the Southeast area of the US. A key component of the company's five point strategic plan is to expand distribution. For 2002, initiatives were put in place to continue increasing distribution, especially in areas of the country where Horizon Organic products were underrepresented. The success of these initiatives has resulted in Horizon Organic milk being on the shelves of three new grocery chains - Bruno's, Food Lion and Winn Dixie.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife