USA: Horizon Organic sees significant distribution in line with strategic plan
Horizon Organic Holding Corp, which markets organic food brands, announced yesterday [Thursday] that it is now supplying Horizon Organic branded milk to a number of new stores in the Southeast area of the US. A key component of the company's five point strategic plan is to expand distribution. For 2002, initiatives were put in place to continue increasing distribution, especially in areas of the country where Horizon Organic products were underrepresented. The success of these initiatives has resulted in Horizon Organic milk being on the shelves of three new grocery chains - Bruno's, Food Lion and Winn Dixie.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch