USA: Horizon Organic sees significant distribution in line with strategic plan
Horizon Organic Holding Corp, which markets organic food brands, announced yesterday [Thursday] that it is now supplying Horizon Organic branded milk to a number of new stores in the Southeast area of the US. A key component of the company's five point strategic plan is to expand distribution. For 2002, initiatives were put in place to continue increasing distribution, especially in areas of the country where Horizon Organic products were underrepresented. The success of these initiatives has resulted in Horizon Organic milk being on the shelves of three new grocery chains - Bruno's, Food Lion and Winn Dixie.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations