USA: Horizon Organic sees significant distribution in line with strategic plan
Horizon Organic Holding Corp, which markets organic food brands, announced yesterday [Thursday] that it is now supplying Horizon Organic branded milk to a number of new stores in the Southeast area of the US. A key component of the company's five point strategic plan is to expand distribution. For 2002, initiatives were put in place to continue increasing distribution, especially in areas of the country where Horizon Organic products were underrepresented. The success of these initiatives has resulted in Horizon Organic milk being on the shelves of three new grocery chains - Bruno's, Food Lion and Winn Dixie.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance