USA: Horizon Organic sees significant distribution in line with strategic plan
Horizon Organic Holding Corp, which markets organic food brands, announced yesterday [Thursday] that it is now supplying Horizon Organic branded milk to a number of new stores in the Southeast area of the US. A key component of the company's five point strategic plan is to expand distribution. For 2002, initiatives were put in place to continue increasing distribution, especially in areas of the country where Horizon Organic products were underrepresented. The success of these initiatives has resulted in Horizon Organic milk being on the shelves of three new grocery chains - Bruno's, Food Lion and Winn Dixie.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs