USA: Hormel Foods acquisition of Turkey Store completed
Consumer-brand meat producer Hormel Foods Corp has completed its acquisition of the Wisconsin-based Turkey Store Co. The deal, worth US$334.4m, was announced in January. The company will merge Turkey Store Co with Hormel's Minnesota unit, Jennie-O Foods
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast