USA: Hormel Foods announces fiscal second-quarter results
Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL), a multinational marketer of consumer-branded food and meat products, today announced record sales and earnings for the quarter ended April 28, 2001. Sales for the quarter were $1,018,406,000 versus $879,023,000 in the year-ago period, an increase of 16 percent. Tonnage volume for the second quarter increased 10 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega