USA: Hormel Foods announces fiscal second-quarter results
Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL), a multinational marketer of consumer-branded food and meat products, today announced record sales and earnings for the quarter ended April 28, 2001. Sales for the quarter were $1,018,406,000 versus $879,023,000 in the year-ago period, an increase of 16 percent. Tonnage volume for the second quarter increased 10 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales