USA: Hormel Foods announces quarterly dividend
Austin, Minn.-based consumer-branded meat and food processing giant Hormel Foods Corporation has declared a regular quarterly dividend of US$.0975 a share on the common capital stock of the corporation. The company's board of directors said that the dividend is to be paid 15 August 2002, to stockholders on record at the close of business on 20 July 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix