USA: Hormel Foods announces quarterly dividend
The Board of Directors of Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL), Austin, Minn.-based consumer-branded meat and food processing firm, at its monthly meeting declared a regular quarterly dividend of nine and one-quarter cents ($.0925) a share on the common capital stock of the corporation. The dividend is to be paid November 15, 2001, to stockholders of record at the close of business on October 20, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid