USA: Hormel Foods announces quarterly dividend
The Board of Directors of Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL), Austin, Minn.-based consumer-branded meat and food processing firm, at its monthly meeting declared a regular quarterly dividend of nine and one-quarter cents ($.0925) a share on the common capital stock of the corporation. The dividend is to be paid November 15, 2001, to stockholders of record at the close of business on October 20, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs