USA: Hormel Foods announces record year
Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL) yesterday announced a record-breaking financial performance with net earnings and dollar sales at all-time highs for the fiscal year ended October 28, 2000. The multinational marketer of consumer-branded meat and food products reported total fiscal 2000 earnings of $170,217,000, an increase of 4.1 percent, or $6,779,000, over reported earnings of $163,438,000 for fiscal 1999. Reported earnings per share were $1.20, an increase of $.09, or 8.1 percent, over last year's figure of $1.11.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK