USA: Hormel Foods completes acquisition of Diamond Crystal Brands Nutritional Products business
Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL) today announced completion of its purchase of the assets of Diamond Crystal Brands nutritional products (DCBNP), headquartered in Savannah, Ga. The transaction is valued at approximately $65 million in cash. Hormel Foods announced on Feb. 21, 2001, the definitive agreement to acquire the assets of DCBNP, a division of Imperial Sugar Company. Hormel Foods will merge the assets of DCBNP into its Hormel HealthLabs subsidiary, which acquired the business and production facility of Cliffdale Farms in December 2000, making it one of the industry leaders in nutritionally enhanced food products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review