USA: Hormel Foods completes acquisition of The Turkey Store Company
Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL) today announced completion of its purchase of The Turkey Store Company, headquartered in Barron, Wis. Hormel Foods purchased all of the outstanding shares of The Turkey Store Company for $334.4 million in cash. Hormel Foods will merge The Turkey Store Company, a family-and employee-owned firm, into its wholly owned subsidiary, Jennie O-Foods, which will continue to be headquartered in Willmar, Minn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins