USA: Hormel Foods increases annual dividend
The annual dividend rate on the common stock of the corporation was raised to $.37 per share from $.35 per share. This represents a 5.7 percent increase in the dividend rate.
Quarterly dividends on the common stock were authorized by the Board of Directors at the newly established rate of $.0925 per share. The next quarterly dividend is to be paid February 15, 2001, to stockholders of record January 20, 2001.
The February 15th payment will be the 290th consecutive quarterly dividend paid by the company. Since becoming a public company in 1928, Hormel Foods has paid a regular quarterly dividend without interruption, a 72-year record only a small group of American companies can claim.
V. Allan Krejci, Vice President of Public Relations of Hormel, 507-437-5345
Companies: Hormel Foods
Hormel Foods Corporation, the multinational marketer of consumer-branded meat and food products, has reported fiscal 2006 first quarter net earnings of US$69.3m, up 7% from last year. Diluted earnings...
US consumer-branded meat and food products firm Hormel Foods has reported fourth quarter net earnings of $81.7m, up from of $69.8m a year earlier. Sales totalled $1.5bn, up from $1.3bn in fiscal 2004....
US consumer-branded meat and food products firm Hormel Foods has increased its fourth-quarter earnings guidance, boosted by better-than-expected results from the Jennie-O Turkey Store and grocery prod...
US food maker Hormel Foods has named Jeffrey Ettinger to be the company's ninth chief executive officer....
US food company Hormel Foods has reported lower third-quarter profit but said the outlook for the business was good going into the fourth quarter....
The domestic operations of Philippines food company San Miguel have posted a second quarter operating income of 800m pesos (US$14.3m) for the second quarter, four times the first quarter result and 27...
Food processor Hormel Foods has announced the retirement of two senior executives and a series of management changes to follow those retirements....
Food processor Hormel Foods is ceasing the use of chemical preservatives to process one of its sliced meats lines....
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report