USA: Hormel Foods reports 18% increase in Q1 net earnings
Austin, Minnesota-based Hormel Foods Corporation, the multinational marketer of consumer-branded meat and food products, today reported net earnings for the fiscal 2002 Q1, ended 26 January 2002, of US$50.4m. This was an increase of 18% from net earnings of US$42.8m (adjusted for SFAS 142) in the comparable 2001 period. The impact of SFAS 142, which eliminates goodwill amortization, would have increased fiscal 2001 Q1 earnings by US$1.2m, or US$.01 per share. Earnings per share were US$.36, up 16% from US$.31 in the fiscal 2001 Q1 (US$.30 before the impact of SFAS 142).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020