USA: Hormel Foods supports disaster relief organizations in New York City
Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE:HRL) announced yesterday that the company and its subsidiaries will donate food products - and will assist employees in donating funds and blood - to aid disaster relief efforts in New York City. Throughout its 110-year history, Hormel Foods has had a tradition of helping those in need. In the wake of last week's terrorist attacks, Hormel Foods has created a variety of donation programs to assist the victims of this tragedy and to help the heroic volunteers, firefighters, police and medical personnel in New York City. These programs include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale