USA: Hormel Foods supports disaster relief organizations in New York City
Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE:HRL) announced yesterday that the company and its subsidiaries will donate food products - and will assist employees in donating funds and blood - to aid disaster relief efforts in New York City. Throughout its 110-year history, Hormel Foods has had a tradition of helping those in need. In the wake of last week's terrorist attacks, Hormel Foods has created a variety of donation programs to assist the victims of this tragedy and to help the heroic volunteers, firefighters, police and medical personnel in New York City. These programs include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund