USA: Hormel Foods to acquire the Turkey Store Company
Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL), one of the nation's largest manufacturers and marketers of consumer-branded meat and food products, today announced it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire The Turkey Store Company, headquartered in Barron, Wis. Hormel Foods will purchase all of the outstanding shares of The Turkey Store Company for $334.4 million in cash, subject to adjustment for outstanding indebtedness and changes in working capital at closing. This is the largest acquisition in the history of Hormel Foods Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review