USA: Hormel HealthLabs announces marketing agreement with U.S. Food Corporation
Hormel HealthLabs, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL), has announced its intention to enter into an exclusive sales and marketing agreement with U.S. Food Corporation involving the NutriMil Plus brand of lactose-free products. "The dairy substitute category is experiencing tremendous growth," according to Dan McHugh, president of Hormel HealthLabs. "This agreement complements our existing product line and brings a successful retail dairy alternative to the foodservice segment for the first time on a national basis."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods