USA: Hormel HealthLabs announces marketing agreement with U.S. Food Corporation
Hormel HealthLabs, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL), has announced its intention to enter into an exclusive sales and marketing agreement with U.S. Food Corporation involving the NutriMil Plus brand of lactose-free products. "The dairy substitute category is experiencing tremendous growth," according to Dan McHugh, president of Hormel HealthLabs. "This agreement complements our existing product line and brings a successful retail dairy alternative to the foodservice segment for the first time on a national basis."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant