USA: Hormel HealthLabs announces marketing agreement with U.S. Food Corporation
Hormel HealthLabs, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL), has announced its intention to enter into an exclusive sales and marketing agreement with U.S. Food Corporation involving the NutriMil Plus brand of lactose-free products. "The dairy substitute category is experiencing tremendous growth," according to Dan McHugh, president of Hormel HealthLabs. "This agreement complements our existing product line and brings a successful retail dairy alternative to the foodservice segment for the first time on a national basis."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods