LATIN AMERICA: Hortifrut berry exports on the rise
Latin American fruit exporter Hortifrut anticipates sales of US$40m this year. This represents an increase of 8.1% over the level one year earlier. The company, which specialises in berry production, exports its products from Chile, Guatemala, Mexico and Spain. It also has fruit production in Argentina and Brazil, which serve the corresponding domestic markets. The company expects sales from Chile to reach US$24m this season, of which US$22m will be derived from exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations