LATIN AMERICA: Hortifrut berry exports on the rise
Latin American fruit exporter Hortifrut anticipates sales of US$40m this year. This represents an increase of 8.1% over the level one year earlier. The company, which specialises in berry production, exports its products from Chile, Guatemala, Mexico and Spain. It also has fruit production in Argentina and Brazil, which serve the corresponding domestic markets. The company expects sales from Chile to reach US$24m this season, of which US$22m will be derived from exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth