LATIN AMERICA: Hortifrut berry exports on the rise
Latin American fruit exporter Hortifrut anticipates sales of US$40m this year. This represents an increase of 8.1% over the level one year earlier. The company, which specialises in berry production, exports its products from Chile, Guatemala, Mexico and Spain. It also has fruit production in Argentina and Brazil, which serve the corresponding domestic markets. The company expects sales from Chile to reach US$24m this season, of which US$22m will be derived from exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund