UK: Hospitality Week 2001 - Look No Further
Every year has its premier business event for the Catering, Foodservice and Hospitality industry. And next year's is Hospitality Week 2001 (taking place 22nd to 25th January 2001, NEC, Birmingham). A 'must' for anyone involved in the hospitality industry - it could be the best business decision you'll make.In the fast-moving world of catering,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast