US: Hostess launches Breakfast Classics line
US baker and snack maker Hostess has extended its range to include a breakfast range.
Hostess Breakfast Classics include muffins, honey buns, cinnamon rolls and Danish pastries available in convenience stores across the US.
The entire line includes: Twin Pack Blueberry Muffins, Twin Pack Chocolate Chip Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls, Glazed Honey Buns, Jumbo Honey Buns, Berry and Cheese Danishes, Cheese Danishes, Iced Cheese Danishes, Apple Danishes and Bear Claws.
"For consumers on the go, Hostess Breakfast Classics offer convenient options," said Mike Touhey, vice president of snack marketing at Hostess Brands.
US bakery group Hostess Brands has pledged to cut the level of sodium in its brands by 20% and promised any new breads launched would be with less salt....
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- How to win in Australian gluten-free cereal
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Brexit - Europe's food makers call result "a blow"
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights