US: Hostess launches Breakfast Classics line
US baker and snack maker Hostess has extended its range to include a breakfast range.
Hostess Breakfast Classics include muffins, honey buns, cinnamon rolls and Danish pastries available in convenience stores across the US.
The entire line includes: Twin Pack Blueberry Muffins, Twin Pack Chocolate Chip Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls, Glazed Honey Buns, Jumbo Honey Buns, Berry and Cheese Danishes, Cheese Danishes, Iced Cheese Danishes, Apple Danishes and Bear Claws.
"For consumers on the go, Hostess Breakfast Classics offer convenient options," said Mike Touhey, vice president of snack marketing at Hostess Brands.
US bakery group Hostess Brands has pledged to cut the level of sodium in its brands by 20% and promised any new breads launched would be with less salt....
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- Focus: Mexican dairies focus on adding value
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims