US: Hostess launches Breakfast Classics line
US baker and snack maker Hostess has extended its range to include a breakfast range.
Hostess Breakfast Classics include muffins, honey buns, cinnamon rolls and Danish pastries available in convenience stores across the US.
The entire line includes: Twin Pack Blueberry Muffins, Twin Pack Chocolate Chip Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls, Glazed Honey Buns, Jumbo Honey Buns, Berry and Cheese Danishes, Cheese Danishes, Iced Cheese Danishes, Apple Danishes and Bear Claws.
"For consumers on the go, Hostess Breakfast Classics offer convenient options," said Mike Touhey, vice president of snack marketing at Hostess Brands.
US bakery group Hostess Brands has pledged to cut the level of sodium in its brands by 20% and promised any new breads launched would be with less salt....
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- What are the implications of Brexit for UK food?
- Richelieu Foods CEO eyes growth - interview
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- WWF launches food security platform
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push