US: Hostess launches Breakfast Classics line
US baker and snack maker Hostess has extended its range to include a breakfast range.
Hostess Breakfast Classics include muffins, honey buns, cinnamon rolls and Danish pastries available in convenience stores across the US.
The entire line includes: Twin Pack Blueberry Muffins, Twin Pack Chocolate Chip Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls, Glazed Honey Buns, Jumbo Honey Buns, Berry and Cheese Danishes, Cheese Danishes, Iced Cheese Danishes, Apple Danishes and Bear Claws.
"For consumers on the go, Hostess Breakfast Classics offer convenient options," said Mike Touhey, vice president of snack marketing at Hostess Brands.
US bakery group Hostess Brands has pledged to cut the level of sodium in its brands by 20% and promised any new breads launched would be with less salt....
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm