US: Hot Stuff Foods acquires Lettieri’s
Hot Stuff Foods has acquired Lettieri's, a manufacturer of ready made food products.
The acquisition is being funded by Hot Stuff management, Lettieri's management and Allied Capital Corporation.
"The Lettieri's transaction solidifies Hot Stuff's leadership position within the 'on-the-go' food category and establishes an even greater daypart dominance for our brand," said Des Hague, chairman, president and CEO of Hot Stuff Foods. "The addition of Lettieri's significantly increases our market reach and presence within the c-store channel by adding established menu items and broadening our distribution channels," he added.
The Lettieri's acquisition will extend Hot Stuff's reach to over 40,000 additional locations that will now have access to the combined resources of both.
"We are very excited not only with what Lettieri's brings to Hot Stuff's franchise partners, but also with the new and innovative programs and products we can offer to Lettieri's distributors and retailers," Hague concluded.
Companies: Hot Stuff Foods
The snacks and deli foods group Hot Stuff Foods has appointed Carol Hague, already the company's executive vice president of strategic initiatives, as general manager of the Lettieri brands following ...
International foodservice franchiser Hot Stuff Foods has launched a new rage of Mac's Market "restaurant quality" packaged foods specifically targeted at the convenience sector....
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report