UK: Household consumption of fish continues to increase
In the 52 weeks ending 20 August 2000, Taylor Nelson Sofres data states that total household expenditure on fish and fish products reached £1,002m, an increase of 4% on the previous year. The Sea Fish Industry Authority (Seafish) welcomes these results. Again, the 'fresh and chilled' and 'defined chilled' sectors have shown the most significant growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery