USA: How much impact has the food guide pyramid had on your life?
No country in the world has a more bountiful food supply than the United States. But a lush supply of food does not necessarily mean good nutrition. Under the auspices of the Economic Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, experts were mobilized from diverse fields -- nutritionists, economists, dietitians, psychologists, and social scientists -- to examine America's eating habits.America's Eating Habits, Changes and Consequences is a roadmap to understanding the complex world of food choices and diets. This report provides different perspectives on our nutrition problems. Key points addressed include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action