USA: How to Feed an Army - 1,300 Army recipes on CD-ROM popular recipes from the U.S. Army make cooking for large groups easy
When the prospect of cooking for large groups leaves you wondering what to serve, let this new CD available from the National Technical Information Service help. The Armed Forces Recipe Service and Index of Recipes on CD-ROM takes the guesswork out of planning and executing menus with time-tested recipes used by the U.S. Army. New on CD-ROM, this product now has more recipes, up-to-date nutritional food values and a bigger selection of vegetarian dishes.Each terrific, sure-fire recipe provides culinary inspiration along with instructions for cooking to make portions for 100 people or more. Whether your job is to feed small or large groups, or you just need a new idea, the Armed Forces Recipe Service and Index of Recipes can easily be decreased or increased to suit your serving needs. These recipes are ideal for scouting organizations, prisons, schools, non-profit organizations, churches, or any other organization that cooks for large groups. The CD-ROM contains more than 1,300 recipes from appetizers to desserts, and all recipes include guidelines for cooking and the nutritional value of food.Find all your favorite recipes fast with an easy-to-use index arranged by topic including: Appetizers * SaladsBeverages * SandwichesBreads, Pasta * SaucesCheese and Eggs * GraviesCakes, Frostings, Cookies * Pastries, PuddingsMeats, Fish, Poultry * VegetablesArmed Forces Recipe Service and Index of Recipes on CD-ROM, is available from NTIS, call 1-800-553- 6847 or (703) 605-6000, for $79 plus $5 handling fee, no additional charges for shipping; quote order number TM 10-412KQH. Most major credit cards accepted. Fax order to (703) 605-6900. Order online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review