just-food's research round-up: how to grow in snacks; cheese in China; organic in the US
Identifying the avenues for growth in snacks, the development of China's cheese market and the latest trends in the organic category in the US are issues highlighted in this week's just-food research round-up.
Snacking - understanding existing trends, capitalising on new trends and looking to counteract inhibitors in the market
The increase of fragmented meal times and the need for on-the-go products in both developed and emerging economies are directly influencing consumer product choices, fundamentally changing the way that people snack.
Cheese Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
Industry watchers believe there is potential in all parts of China's dairy sector. European dairy giant Arla Foods has just opened an innovation facility for cheese in Beijing. Arla says cheese sales are growing at around 40% year-on-year, albeit from a "fairly low" base. Cheese consumption is higher in the foodservice sector in China with green shoots starting to take hold in retail.
Dairy Product Market in Vietnam to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
The country's dairy market has enjoyed buoyant growth in recent years on the back of urbanisation and rising incomes. The Vietnamese government has also been investing in the sector to boost production and exports. There is an expectation growth to remain robust in a market where per capita consumption is lower than in other countries in Asia - and its growing wealth and the rise of a modern grocery retail trade should support industries like dairy.
Middle East and North Africa Report Package
This package includes all of ISA's publications for the region, including reports on specific countries, which include detailed economic data and forecasts, analysis of trade and investment opportunities and coverage of the key political issues facing the countries.
Natural and Organic Food Market in the US 2014-2018
This report covers the growth prospects for the natural and organic Food market in the US between now and 2018. To calculate market size, this report covers revenue generated from the retail sales of natural and organic foods and beverages in the US market.
Grocery Retailers in the United Kingdom
Three trends are currently shaping grocery retailing in the UK: convenience stores, discounters and online sales. This report from Euromonitor offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face.
The Future of the Dairy Food Market in the United Kingdom to 2018
A report from Canadean that includes detailed coverage on six product categories that include: butter and spreadable fats; cheese; and yoghurt. Forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends and quickly identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Caribbean Food and Drink Report Q3 2014
The analysts in this report forecast relatively slow food consumption growth in a majority of the Caribbean markets. Despite these difficulties, some markets, most notably Jamaica and Dominican Republic, are expected to outperform over the forecast period.
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Brownes Dairy "attracts eight suitors"
- General Mills to work on artificial ingredients
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- Probiotic Ingredients Market by Function, Application, End Use, Ingredient, and by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020