USA: How You Eat Your Salad Tells a Lot About Your Personality; Salad-Eating Preferences Differ Among Gender, Age, And Region, Survey Finds
Are you a dipper, topper, or a mixer? When it comes to salad dressings, a recent Market Facts survey for the Association for Dressings & Sauces says, the way you use salad dressing says a lot about your personality. For example, people who dip their greens into their salad dressing, "dippers," rate themselves as being more spontaneous and outgoing than "mixers," those who mix their dressing throughout their salad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti