USA: How You Eat Your Salad Tells a Lot About Your Personality; Salad-Eating Preferences Differ Among Gender, Age, And Region, Survey Finds
Are you a dipper, topper, or a mixer? When it comes to salad dressings, a recent Market Facts survey for the Association for Dressings & Sauces says, the way you use salad dressing says a lot about your personality. For example, people who dip their greens into their salad dressing, "dippers," rate themselves as being more spontaneous and outgoing than "mixers," those who mix their dressing throughout their salad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target