USA :HP and MICROS Systems in Alliance to Provide Internet Business Solutions to Hospitality Industry
May 18, 2000--Hewlett-Packard Company and MICROS Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRS), a leading provider of information technology solutions to the hospitality industry, today announced a multi-tiered alliance. The alliance involves the development of Internet-based business solutions for the hospitality industry worldwide, MICROS' resale of HP products, and certain co-marketing efforts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife